Make Second Cup a Respected Global Brand.
Build a profitable global franchise system by leveraging local relationships and expertise, maintaining the highest level of guest focus and operational excellence, respecting cultural diversity and maintaining brand integrity.
Exceptional Controlled Growth
Second Cup is a well-known and respected international brand that continues to experience continued and programmed growth globally.
Our Second Cup team offers a proven franchise system with established, passionate, and proven support systems with Operations, Marketing and Development managers. Our team ensures that their priority is to have ongoing operational involvement and franchisee support. Members of this team are based at our home office and in regional areas to be available for timely response to master franchisee business demands.
You will find that Second Cup Coffee Company Inc. has taken care of every aspect of its café experience for you, including interior design, layout, menu, recipes, suppliers, product specifications and marketing. The consistency and quality of these standards not only create and reinforce the brand, but also ensure that Second Cup café guests have the same experience at every Second Cup café, each and every time. We continually refine and improve every aspect of our operating systems; developing new products and services; improving facilities; providing sustained training, effective marketing, and more efficient purchasing. Our philosophy is to continually improve our business by revising our products, systems and procedures. Most importantly, Second Cup has a unique understanding of how to bring coffee to people across different cultures, locations and environments. Our team brings forward a passion for coffee, and we expect it to be yours too.
Why Invest in a Second Cup Franchise?
- Second Cup is a highly respected brand with The Second Cup Ltd. overseeing over 350 cafés in Canada and The Second Cup Coffee Co. Inc. franchising over 48 cafes globally.
- Second Cup is an international leader in speciality coffee
- Second Cup has a proven design
- Specialty coffee drinking is a fast-growing consumer category throughout the world
- We have dedicated international resources to support franchise development and growth of the Second Cup brand.
Second Cup Coffee Company Inc. provides the following support to each of its franchise partners:
- Highly qualified and experienced people to provide direction and support you in the growth of your business
- Operations manuals, marketing and public relations support materials International product supply and access to Second Cup Coffee Company Inc. resources
- Comprehensive training at Second Cup Coffee College and online.
- Franchisees and their designated operators must attend and successfully complete Second Cup's unique School of Business (Coffee College).
- Continuing Operations Support Provided by Second Cup Coffee Company Inc
To qualify for consideration as a Second Cup Franchise Partner, an interested party will have to have the following attributes:
- The franchisee should have experience operating multi-unit retail locations, full-service restaurants or comparable service-oriented businesses.
- Experience and local contacts in the region or country for facilitating the importation of products
- The ability to secure prime commercial real estate is a must.
- Investment Required for a Second Cup Café Store set-up costs will vary by country, location, local codes and numerous other factors.
- Ability to prepare and submit a business plan that will include the following: Vision, Mission and Value Statements, Management Structure, Market Analysis, Development Plan, Marketing Plan, Financial Plan.
International Licence Fee: Upon application