What is "Doner Kebab"?
"Doner Kebab" is a dynamic kebab fast food retailer that maintains a totally classic healthy approach to traditional kebabs.
We opened our first store in Berlin in 1988 and spent the next decade perfecting our policies and procedures, our unique blend of traditional spices and exclusive products, and improving our innovative cooking processes.
Our kebabs are made from quality ingredients!
We use 100% veal, lamb and pure chicken fillets (100% Halal) imported from Germany's number one Doner Kebab production company "Kaplan Doner". We use fresh locally produced vegetables that are prepared daily and special "Doner Kebab" bread.
We are fairly different to the way other operators make their kebabs. The result is a nutritionally sound gourmet food experience that contains virtually no preservatives and can be consumed day and night. With a strong modern brand and the promotion of healthy fresh nutritious ingredients that appeals to a broad market, "Doner Kebab" can only continue to grow and succeed.
To succeed in this business we must:
Create a unique, innovative, entertaining menu that will differentiate us from the rest of the competition.
Control costs at all times, in all areas and implement a conservative approach to growth policy. Although, we provide more than enough fund to open more than one outlet, we want to be on the safe side of the business.
Sell the products that are of the highest quality, as well as keeping the customers happy with all of our product categories from food to store merchandising.
Provide 100% satisfaction to our customers and maintaining the level of excellent services among other competitors.
Encourage the two most important values in fast food business: brand and image, as these two ingredients are a couple of main drivers in marketing communications.
Get access to high-traffic areas near the target market.
Promote good values of company culture and business philosophy.
A. Initial Support:
1. Two weeks initial training at the Doner Kebab Head Office and Company-owned stores for up to 3 Individuals of the franchisee staff. Travel, accommodation and subsistence to be paid by the franchisee.
2. Final site selection to be approved by Doner Kebab
3. 2 week pre-launch training in the franchisee territory for the first store will be provided by Doner Kebab operations personnel.
4. One week post-Launch support including soft opening and launch event, on the job training and store monitoring for the first store.
5. Technical support in relation to customized store designs and layouts and provision of a full set of customized store designs and layouts, building material sample charts and Provision of site development plans.
6. Supply of lists and specifications of equipment, furniture, fixtures and fittings.
7. Supply and customization of software programs such as POS, accounting, reporting and others. To be paid for by the franchisee additional to the franchise fee.
8. Doner Kebab to provide advice and guidance in relation to launch marketing program and customized marketing plan, design and artwork.