Revolutionising the way children learn English worldwide. Pingu’s English combines one of the world’s best-loved television characters with one of the world’s leading language training providers, the Linguaphone Group.
Pingu’s English is an educational, fun and entertaining children’s English language program for 3-7+ years old, based on the enormously popular animated television charcter, Pingu.
The Linguaphone Group is a world-leading language training provider, operating under the internationally recognised Linguaphone, Direct English and Pingu’s English brand names. With 109 years of experience in this market, the Group has an extensive network of learning centres and distributors worldwide, operated under license. The Group also has a wide-ranging portfolio of self-study products which has helped millions of customers learn a new language in over 60 countries worldwide.
Created in 2007, it is delivered under license through a network of Master Licensees, and already proving successful across Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
Joining our Master Licensee network offers:
The global brand appeal of Pingu combined with the reputation of the Linguaphone Group will ensure you have a strong competitive advantage from the start.
What's more, by using the Pingu’s English proven language-training system you can enjoy benefits such as:
- Potentially quick set-up times, meaning that you can start earning sooner
- Flexible business models to suit your goals
- High demand, high growth and potentially high profits
- Personalised in-country training program
- Extensive range of partner support including management manuals, teaching materials, as well as full business, marketing and PR support
- The expertise and knowledge of the Linguaphone Group, one of the leading language-training providers worldwide.
Unlike so many other English language courses, Pingu’s English engages children from the start with exciting topics and situations. More importantly, it keeps them engaged so they’re far more likely to succeed. And no previous English language knowledge is necessary!
Strategic business partners with the necessary experience, resources, vision and passion in education to represent us including:
- Kindergartens and early year’s providers
- Language school or training networks for adults
- Nationwide distributors of education products
International Licence Fee: Upon application