World Franchise Associates: Providing the highest quality of service to international franchisors and franchisees
Business Format Franchising is a 20th Century phenomena which is now the common method for national and international business development encompassing food, retail and services. Franchising is based on mutual trust between the franchiser and franchisee. The franchiser provides the business expertise (marketing plans, management guidance, financing assistance, site location, training, etc.) that otherwise would not be available to the franchisee. The franchisee brings the entrepreneurial spirit and drive necessary to make the franchise a success.
WORLD FRANCHISE ASSOCIATES
WFA is the leading international franchise consulting, marketing and media company. WFA enables franchisors to enter new international markets and assists international franchise buyers acquire the best franchised business brands. Our activities include consulting, development, marketing, media, events, forums & workshops and supply chain. We are a member of the IFA and National Restaurant Association. Founders of the East Europe Franchise Association and the Middle East & North Africa Franchise Association.
Click here to see our corporate website
Click here to see our brand portfolio website
Click here to see our client list
Click here to see our Fran Events website
Click here to see our Franchise Associations website
Click here to see FranSpeak International
JOIN THE LEADING INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISING NETWORK
A key part of our strategy is to establish a global network of business professionals. As an Associate you have a serious opportunity to develop your own business with the resources and support of World Franchise Associates. You will be able to develop the World Franchise Associates business in your own geographical region or country.
Success fees and commissions are payable on a variety of different revenue streams including media fees, percentages of franchise fees, consultancy and events. The streams of income arise from the following activities:
- Franchise seminars, forums and exhibitions
- Franchise sales at country, regional and units levels
- Investor fees from consultancy support
- International Matchmaking
- Partner Referrals
WFA will provide you with a turnkey package of materials and resources to represent franchisors, investors and franchise buyers. These will include training and support, brand portfolio, corporate identity, localized website, access to the WFA brand and investor databases.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Once you contact us a WFA Director will call you for a preliminary discussion regarding your skills, experience and information about your preferred territory/country/state/city where you wish to operate. Thereafter we will draft a full Associate Contract and when we are all in agreement, you will be expected to pay the Associate Fee - a once only cost - to get started.
As part of the WFA Associate Network you have a real opportunity to introduce new ideas and initiatives and to grow the business to new levels of success.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Decision makers - based on capable evaluation of data
- Problem solvers - proactive and creative within proven guidelines
- Relationship builders - listening, effort, follow-up and understanding lead to success
- Entrepreneurs - taking the initiative, accepting and accomplishing more than your share of the work, willingness to work hard, and an established work ethic
- A strong business background - the ability to grasp financial issues is a necessary ingredient for success. It is not a strict requirement that WFA licensees have a background in finance, banking or accounting, however a strong business background is a major plus.
International Licence Fee: Upon application